- COVID-19 Information
As you all know, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the operations of businesses around the world. Here's how Evolution is responding:
Our store at 687 Broadway is open for in-store shopping everyday 11am-8pm. For everyone's safety, we have made a number of changes:
- We're operating at half-capacity, so you may be asked to wait if there are too many customers already in the shop.
- Masks are required for all customers and employees.
- Touch-free hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the sales floor.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed around our register, and floor markers indicate where to stand during checkout to ensure social distancing.
- Arrows on the floor help direct the flow of traffic to avoid bottlenecks.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Employees are required to complete a health screening questionnaire before each shift, and any employees with potential COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.
We want everyone to feel confident that we are taking all health precautions seriously so that they can enjoy their visit as much as possible!
Our website is up-and-running! Processing time is unaffected for most items (exception: framed insects may require an additional week, as they are made-to-order). We're also adding new products every week, so check back often! Note: We have received a number of complaints regarding USPS shipping delays and/or losses. If your order is time-sensitive, we suggest that you select UPS at checkout.