The Evolution Store is pleased to offer international shipping services worldwide! However, customers should be aware of certain conditions before placing an order.
If your online order contains any wildlife products (defined as whole or parts of any non domesticated animals), your entire shipment must go through a special clearance process by the US Fish & Wildlife Service. The permit fee is $93 per shipment, regardless of how many items are included. In addition, we charge a $100 convenience fee for filing the export paperwork on your behalf and making these special shipping arrangements. Please allow up to 60 days for processing.
If you would like to make a purchase, it is best to contact us directly instead of placing an order through our website so that we can give you the most accurate quote.
International customers visiting our store can usually take these items with them when they return home without issue. If you’re unsure, it is best to confirm with your destination’s customs department.
The Convention on International Trade of Endangered Species (CITES) places additional restrictions on the export of certain wildlife products. In most cases, it is not possible to export the following types of wildlife products:
- All primates (e.g., baboons, vervets)
- All wild cats (e.g., bobcats, lynxes)
- All bears (e.g., black, grizzly)
- All crocodilians (e.g., alligators, crocodiles)
- All tortoises (but not turtles)
- Some snakes (e.g., cobras, pythons)
- Some lizards (e.g., monitors, chameleons)
- All corals (but not barnacles)
- Some seashells (e.g., pink conch, nautilus)
- Some sharks (e.g., great white, mako)
- All exotic wild birds (e.g., peacocks, parrots)
- All birdwing butterflies
We also do not recommend that international customers visiting our store take these items with them when they return home.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these types of items, please contact us to confirm whether or not they can be exported. Please note that there will be additional fees and processing time.